Sunday 22 December 2013

#4 - Slanket Day

It's Sunday. It's cold, dark and windy here in Copenhagen. For me Sundays are sacred, I hang around home, and I can assure you that a day like this I'm not wearing a dress or stockings or anything else that forces me to act lady-like or civilized to say the least. I try as often as possible to spend my sundays in my pajamas wrapped in my beloved jaguar slant, and today is no exception.




This is my jaguar snuggle blanket. I know it's hated by the whole world, but this accompanies my pajamas perfectly, and I just love it. I guess this is one of the advantages of being single; you can actually be cozy and relaxed without repelling anybody around you. 



I had my first Christmas present today by the way. 
One of my friends brought me this. Vintage glass tags. The purpose of these is to personalize your glass so it doesn't get mixed up. I just love them, and I can't wait for my next dinner party to put them to use. 

No comments: